Why to people back in to a parking spot?
I’m not talking about a spot in which you’re required to back in or folks backing in because they’re loading/unloading something. I mean the people that habitually back into a spot no matter the parking lot.
The way I see it:
- It takes longer to park and I always seem to get stuck waiting for somebody to “thread the needle” into a tiny spot
- Yes, I understand it’s easier to leave or get out in an emergency, but …
- I’ve almost been hit several times because somebody pulls straight out of a spot as I approach, without looking
- note: there are no warning lights on the front of a car like there are for reverse lights on the back of the car
- It seems like it would be more difficult to load the trunk or back of the SUV when it’s not as accessible (either against a wall or another car)
So, I guess I just don’t see the benefit. Is there one? Help me understand!
Day 30 of #100DaysToOffload
I have always wondered that. It’s never made sense to me.
Comments are closed.