Watch the video … but spoiler alert: yes, you are consuming too much news.
- Watching the news does not equate to participating in our world/life/community
- We need more people participating in politics
- There is an immense amount of peer pressure to appear “up on things”
- If you don’t know who you’re going to vote for … watch the debates; otherwise it’s just crappy entertainment, not news
- Information is abundant, truth is more rare
“If you want to improve, be content to appear clueless or ignorant in extraneous matters.” ~Epictetus